Sub.ID Proposal #2: Alternative balances view, Account grouping, Transaction history, P&L analytics, Automated quality assurance.
Launched in 2021, the Sub.ID web dapp was initially designed to provide quick and convenient access to all your Substrate addresses, balances, NFTs, and other assets in one place. It was built with the Polkadot ecosystem in mind and tailored to benefit its most active members. Since then, Sub.ID has been connected to 40 Substrate chains, gained substantial traction, and got its own dedicated vision and roadmap.
In September 2022, our previous Kusama treasury proposal for Batch One was approved as Motion #548, and in February 2023 we successfully delivered the proposed features. Please refer to our demo and read the report to see how they look and function, or visit Sub.ID to try it live.
We are looking to secure funding from the Polkadot treasury for the following community-oriented features:
- Alternative balances view
- UX: token-centric views (table/cards/chart), multi-account view.
- Logic: consolidated token balances, support of multiple accounts.
- Accounts grouping
- UX: list of Groups, Group management, Account page, Account management in a Group, default ‘Followers’ Group, default ‘Favorites’ Group.
- Logic: Group entity, Group and Accounts relations, ‘Followers’ Group. members.
- Transaction history
- UX: list of transactions, transaction type cards, filters section.
- Logic: Subsquid integration.
- P&L analytics
- UX: P&L dashboard, P&L charts (portfolio/tokens), multi-account aggregated view.
- Logic: CoinGecko integration, balance changes over time.
- Automated quality assurance
- Integration testing framework, balances testing, crowdloan testing, NFT testing, and real-time integration testing.
Please review the full proposal with detailed description of the costs at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BgLXyCFbpcCKvv_JTBCwLR_btvFOJ0H8YArBYk5yZ_w/edit?usp=sharing
We would love to get your feedback.