The RadiumBlock team, an infrastructure provider for the Polkadot/Substrate community, is seeking reimbursement for the provision of RPC services for the Polkadot networks for Q4 2022 and Q1 2023. We are committed to the DotSama ecosystem and we are investing significant capital upfront, believing we can provide a reliable and secure service to the community at a fixed and reasonable cost.
RadiumBlock is committed to providing high-quality infrastructure services to our customers. Our mission is to continuously improve and innovate in order to meet the evolving needs of the Web3 ecosystem. Over these last two quarters we have significantly overhauled our infrastructure resulting in the following:
- Deployed Hybrid On-Prem + Cloud computing strategy
- Expanded Edge locations (12 locations worldwide including South America, Africa and India)
- Security upgrades
- Significant cost reduction Quarter to Quarter
- Moving in future to reduced and predictable fixed price SaaS model
- Expanding service to common good chains, Westend and Collectives
We continue engagement in the ecosystem as an infrastructure provider for other para chains such as Astar, Ajuna with others planned.
Service Usage Summary
For Q4 2022 (Oct-Dec)
- Our Polkadot RPC nodes have served an average of 21 million responses per day
- Our Statemint RPC nodes have served an average of 450k responses per day
For Q1 2023 (Jan-March)
- Our Polkadot RPC nodes have served an average of 11 million responses per day
- Our Statemint RPC nodes have served an average of 315k responses per day