The subject of this referendum is to propose a curator for the Polkadot Assurance Legion (PAL) bounty which was approved in referendum #47.
The goal of the PAL bounty is to make audits more accessible to all consumers of Polkadot blockspace. By improving the auditing capabilities, the bounty aims not only contribute to a greater level of security security but also to help make the Polkadot ecosystem more attractive to new builders. More info in the [original proposal](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I1vXSG6mjeeulKmRbG4lrERtqVGwHNyDR9pVE4wSQvI/edit)
The proposed curator address is
167dwA1UDmWSBRrFd9dXqXjdk1NRhqVjenT2FbHGDyy44GjS - a pure proxy controlled by a 5/7 multisig comprised of the 7 bounty curators who have been appointed for their reputation and expertise in Rust / Substrate / ink! and (blockchain) security.
Curator fee: 2% (10800 DOT)
1) Valery Gantchev / cl0w - Core runtime engineer and head of content at HydraDX. Author of several Substrate pallets. Interested in blockchain / DeFi security.
2) Dominik Harz - CTO at Interlay. Worked on economic security of DeFi during his PhD. Interested in formal methods for software security.
3) Bryan Chen - co-founder & CTO of Acala, also one of the top community contributors to Substrate and Polkadot.
4) Pierre Ossun - Software engineer focused on WASM contracts at Astar. Writing/reviewing/fixing ink! smart-contracts for 2 years.
5) 0xTaylor - ChaosDAO & Polka Häus Co-Founder, Technical Advisor, Security Researcher, and Consultant.
6) Hang Yin - Co-founder and CTO at Phala Network. 5 years of Web3 core development experience. Author of Phala Network Technical Whitepaper. Operational assistance by Joshua from Phala.
7) Alberto Viera - Core Contributor to Moonbeam as Developer Relations Manager for over 3 years. Extensive work with XCM and other core Substrate functionalities.