"Reward Mode" - Unlocking Gaming Rewards with Polkadot. TapNation is introducing 734,366 new users to the Polkadot ecosystem, adding 73,437 new wallets every month throughout the partnership period.

Medium Spender
13 Comments
Approved
  • Content
  • AI Summary
Reply
Up
Share
Request
70,835DOT
Status
Enactment Period1d
Tally
77.1%Aye
50.7%Threshold
22.9%Nay
Aye
41.81MDOT
Nay
12.44MDOT
  • 0.0%
  • 0.0%
  • 0.0%

Threshold

Support(0.77%)
11.11MDOT
Issuance
1.45BDOT
Votes
Nested
Flattened
Calls
  • Call
  • Metadata
  • Timeline5
  • Votes Bubble
  • Statistics
Comments
Sort by
Oldest

Thank you very much for the proposal.
I would like to raise two questions:
1.- It is not clear to me the benefit that this proposal would bring to the Polkadot ecosystem.
2.- This proposal includes several milestones but only an initial allocation of resources, resources that will remain in favor of a multisig that will allocate the resources as the milestones are approved.
Is this correct?
If so, I do not consider that requiring annual funds to be retained in a multisig is a valid solution for the present proposal.
I believe that bi- or quarterly milestones should be established and funds should be approved and distributed in open gov once each milestone is approved.

In turn, a general proposal approval or pre-approval could be established without allocation of funds or perhaps a percentage of the first milestone funds (perhaps 20%) could be allocated to be used during the development of the first milestone and the remaining 80% upon approval of the first milestone.
I believe that retroactive funding could help in the fulfillment of the milestones.

Reply
Up

Hello from Polkadotters.
Onboarding new users to the Polkadot ecosystem is one of the goals that we all have. TapNation's integration of tokens, NFT rewards, and educational content within their mobile games aligns well with Polkadot's vision of interoperability and mass crypto adoption, making this a strategic and mutually beneficial collaboration. AYE here.

Reply
Up

Alex and the Unique team have a strong track record in the ecosystem and this initiative is great value for the buck for the ecosystem.

P.S.: my main vote comes via Bifrost and doesn't show here

Reply
Up

Supporting Proposal 905 means endorsing a project that leverages the popularity of gaming to drive significant user growth and engagement within the Polkadot ecosystem. The "Reward Mode" initiative by TapNation promises a substantial increase in new users and wallets, fostering a more vibrant and active network. By voting in favor, the community can support a strategic initiative that aligns with Polkadot's goals of broad adoption and ecosystem expansion.

Reply
Up

Please face up to the costs in your proposal. Even if we found an outsourcing team to make an identical app, it wouldn't cost this much. This is too excessive. Is this how you're draining our treasury?

Reply
Up

vote No, polkadot do not need user who woolen shearing but user to parachain and appchain who will be loyal user. check the referenda 936 https://polkadot.subsquare.io/referenda/936

Reply
Up